How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
- Scientific Analog only collects personal information, such as your name, email address, company name, title and country from you when you register for an account or subscribe to newsletters on our website.
- We need your personal information to create your account, and to provide support or other services that you have requested.
- We use your personal information for internal purposes, such as to maintain logs for security reasons, for training purposes, and for legal documentation.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We never ask for credit card numbers.
Third Parties and Links
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these web sites, please note that these websites have their own privacy polices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these polices. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Responses To Legal Requests
- We reserves the right to share your information to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
: Under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679) (“GDPR”), if you are an individual protected by the GDPR you may have certain rights as a data subject.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
: Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”), if you are an individual protected by the CalOPPA you may have certain rights as a data subject.
How You Can Control Your Personal Information
You can control the information we have about you and how we use it in several ways.
- We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Scientific Analog, Inc.
228 Hamilton Ave, 3rd Floor
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Effective Date: May 25, 2019